Proving the forecast of bringing a New iPhone wrong, Apple on Wednesday unveiled the Apple Watch along with its new version of the iPad.
Apple’s unveiling of the iPad Air this time will be its most powerful iPad ever.
The new iPad Air will have the A14 Bionic chip, one of the most powerful processors Apple has ever had. In an all-screen design, the iPad’s top button has a Touch ID sensor.
Here are 10 facts to know about this Ipad new release 2020, which Apple launched on Wednesday:
- The new iPad Air will come in two storage models. One model will have 64 GB and the other 256 GB storage. The iPad Air, which has Wi-Fi connectivity only, is priced at $599 in the US, while the iPad Air with Wi-Fi and cellular connectivity is priced at $ 729.
- The new iPad Air will be available in five colors: Silver, Space Gray, Rosegold, Green, and Sky Blue.
- The new iPad will have a 10.9-inch liquid retina display with a non-reflective anti-reflective coating.
- Due to the A14 Bionic chip, the new iPad Air will be the fastest iPad ever. Due to the processor, users will be able to edit 4K video on the iPad. The chip is claimed to have increased iPad Air’s CPU capacity by 40 percent and graphics by 30 percent.
- According to Apple, the A14 Bionic chip has a new 16-core neural engine that can perform 11 trillion operations per second. The chip uses 11.80 billion transistors.
- According to Apple, the new iPad will be available in 30 different countries and regions through Apple.com and Apple stores from next October.
- The iPad Air has a USB C port that can transfer data at a rate of 5 gigabytes per second.
- The new iPad Air has a 7-megapixel selfie camera with FaceTime HD technology. The main camera is 12 megapixels.
- The camera can also record high-resolution photos and 4K videos.
- The new iPad can also be operated with Magic Keyboard, Smart Keyboard Folio, and Apple Pencil.