Your hair is said to be your coronation, and if it’s not up to your satisfaction, then its usual that you want to improve your hair.
Excessive hair loss can be a major concern, you can become a victim of hair loss. Regardless of many reasons like:
- Inherited psychological factors,
- medical requirements;
- Hair therapies and
- Fake hair products that don’t suit your style of hair
There are several natural ways to avoid hair loss or to enhance the hair that someone has in the past. Their proven advantages will stimulate growth and boost your hair.
So Let’s talk about 10 Tips to Naturally Replenish your hair.
1. Onion juice
This may sound a bit weird, but using onion juice is a reliable method to boost and promote hair growth. Onion is rich in sulfur which nourishes and regenerates your hair follicles (Cavities).
A recent study indicated that applying onion juice to your scalp can help your hair regrow. The antibacterial and antifungal properties of onions help to prevent and treat scalp infections. A healthier scalp means less hair loss.
Onion juice is pretty easy to make:
- Just blend two onions
- Then, filter the juice using a cheesecloth making sure no onion chunks are left
- In circular motions, give your scalp a good massage with the onion juice
- Let it sit for an hour and rinse it off with a mild shampoo to get rid of that pungent smell
Try this once a week for the best results.
2. Stress reduction
High stress pushes a large number of hair follicles (Cavities) into a resting face, within a few months. The affected hair might fall out suddenly, while you’re simply combing or washing.
Severe stress can also cause the body’s immune system to attack the hair follicles, leading to hair loss. You can reduce stress through:
- Deep breathing, And
- regular exercise.
Set up a routine, where you reduce or eliminate stress-causing agents from your lifestyle. Less stress equals less hair loss.
3. Coconut milk
You’ve probably heard about, coconut oil is good for hair, but coconut milk is even better. It’s completely natural and loaded with vitamins like niacin and folate, which improve the circulation of blood in your scalp.
Coconut milk also contains vitamin E as well as fats, that help fight damage to your hair while deeply conditioning it for application.
An easy procedure to apply coconut milk in your hair perfectly:
- Take some coconut milk and heat it until slightly warm.
- Start by massaging the milk into your scalp for about 15 minutes.
- Once your scalp is covered, work it through your hair from the roots to the tips.
- Leave it on for an additional 45 minutes.
- Then wash it out with regular shampoo.
You can do this once a week.
Sure, they can smell bad, I know. But eggs can do wonders for your hair regrowth since they’re packed with proteins minerals and B complex vitamins, that help curbs your hair loss and strengthen your roots. They also help stimulate new hair growth, add volume, and thicken your hair.
Don’t worry, you don’t have to crack an egg over your head. We have rather a clean procedure for applying a raw egg in your head:
- Just whisk together a few eggs and olive oil into a ball until the white and yolk are combined
- Apply the beaten egg to your hair using a brush
- Ensure that your hair is completely covered in the mixture
- Leave it on for about 20 minutes
- Then wash your hair with cool water
Precaution: Hot water will cook the egg, making the smell impossible to get rid of. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
5. Aloe vera
There are numerous benefits to aloe vera for your skin and body. You may not be aware, however, that aloe vera also supports hair growth and prevents hair loss.
It contains proteolytic enzymes, which naturally stimulate hair growth due to its antifungal properties. It’s very effective against dandruff and also helps curb hair loss it may cause.
It’s also super easy to use:
- First of all, cut the leaf
- Open and extract the gooey gel present insides
- Apply the gel to your scalp and hair directly
- Allow it to sit about an hour and rinse then
Apply 2 to 3 times a week for the best results.
Indian gooseberry or Amla is a tree native to India. It’s known to contain essential fatty acids that strengthen hair follicles (Cavities), preventing them from breaking. It also contains potent antioxidants that improve blood circulation around the scalp, stimulating hair growth.
You can use Amla in the form of oil powder or juice, but the easiest way for your hair is with Amla oil which you can get online. Make sure you use the kindness 100% pure.
- Just warm up the oil and apply on your hair twice a week.
7. Head Massage
A rather unconventional but effective way to let your hair regrow naturally is to give your head a nice massage. Any movement on your scalp is good because it helps stimulate it. This increases the blood supply to the scalp bringing more oxygen and nutrients to the hair follicles, promoting healthy hair growth.
Studies have shown that with a four-minute scalp massage once a day, for several weeks, there was a significant increase in the progression of the hair cycle.
- If you have fine thin hair, then do it gently very gently like you are handling a delicate thread.
- If you’ve never done a hair massage or scared that you might break more hair, just press your scalp with your fingers or stroke your hair.
- And it should be good enough you can also use various oils like coconut, almond, and sesame in the massage as well
8. Lemon juice
Lemon juice is a tested solution for all problems with hair and skin. Being a rich source of nutrients like vitamin C and B, antioxidants, and folic acid, lemon juices a power-packed natural remedy for hair growth.
Lemon juice has been known to stimulate blood circulation in the scalp, promoting hair regrowth.
- Simply mix one tablespoon of lemon juice with two teaspoons of coconut or olive oil
- Apply this mixture evenly on your head
- Wait for one hour and then wash your hair with a mild shampoo
- Repeat once each week to maximize the growth of hair
9. Apple cider vinegar
Apart from its many other uses, apple cider vinegar is also beneficial for hair growth. It has properties that help it ward off bacteria and maintain balanced pH levels to stimulate hair growth.
It gently exfoliates your scalp as well. It’s fairly easy to use.
- Wash your hair thoroughly with shampoo
- Then mix apple cider vinegar with water
- After washing your hair use a cup of this a Seabee solution as the final rinse
Use this every time you wash your hair and see the magic unfold.
Garlic and ham might not sound like a match made in heaven, but believe us, it is indeed. Raw garlic is high in vitamins b6 and C, manganese, and selenium, all of which promote healthy hair. Besides, it has antimicrobial and antifungal properties that help kill bacteria and promote hair growth.
A study found that participants who applied garlic gel to bald spots on the scalp had improved their hair regrowth. If you want to avoid over-complicated recipes without all the thousand whistles just follow our light procedure:
- Cut a clove of garlic into two
- And rub it directly onto the scalp
This no-fuss method is the easiest out there and it only takes a matter of minutes. Keep in mind that, raw garlic can have a burning effect and its overuse can lead to skin sensitivity and irritation as well.
Apply it on a patch of skin to check for itching.
So, it’s always good to be cautious about, is your hair falling out or not? Do you intend to try one of these tips? Let us know in the comments section below.